Ceao

Would you like to upload on P2PDL.com? Post your request here.
nickarad
User ID on P2PDL.com: nickarad
P2P Client: uTorrent

Ceao

Postby nickarad » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:58 pm

I'm sure you already know (from the Glodls.to site with which you are in friendship)who I am and what I have done up to today.
On short, I want to offer all amateurs of high-quality movies, in format 3D, 1080p / 720p / and DVD format, some of the films from my vast collection.
I want to offer, in turn, these films, like others, offered me the opportunity to have them. In my collection, there are only the best movies, from the best movies, as well as quality, size, etc.
This is how I am. I get, but I also offer something back. Less people like me, huh ?... 8-)
Best regards.
So mannt idiots...and....few bullets!!

VYTO

Re: Ceao

Postby VYTO » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:21 am

nickarad wrote:I'm sure you already know (from the Glodls.to site with which you are in friendship)who I am and what I have done up to today.
On short, I want to offer all amateurs of high-quality movies, in format 3D, 1080p / 720p / and DVD format, some of the films from my vast collection.
I want to offer, in turn, these films, like others, offered me the opportunity to have them. In my collection, there are only the best movies, from the best movies, as well as quality, size, etc.
This is how I am. I get, but I also offer something back. Less people like me, huh ?... 8-)
Best regards.

Uploading rights added. Cheers!

Return to “Uploader Status Request”