Pls Give Me Permission

Would you like to upload on P2PDL.com? Post your request here.
sagarsingha
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:50 am
User ID on P2PDL.com: sagarsingha
P2P Client: uTorrent/rutorrent

Pls Give Me Permission

Postby sagarsingha » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:52 am

Pls Sir Give Me Permission To Share My Work Here..... I Know How To Create Torrent bcz Already Posted As A Uploader In Desitorrents and Hon3yhd also.... with same username sagarsingha.... pls sir approve me to share my work..........

VYTO
Moderator
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:40 am

Re: Pls Give Me Permission

Postby VYTO » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:25 am

Do you have accounts on other public torrent websites? Since P2PDL is Public, and website you have mentioned is Private.

User avatar
honey01
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:46 pm
User ID on P2PDL.com: honey01
P2P Client: uTorrent

Re: Pls Give Me Permission

Postby honey01 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:27 am

@vyto

mmm he is junior mod on ssx, if that counts

sagarsingha
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:50 am
User ID on P2PDL.com: sagarsingha
P2P Client: uTorrent/rutorrent

Re: Pls Give Me Permission

Postby sagarsingha » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:50 am

yes i have account on hdsector and 1337x which is public torrent site

Kodiak8
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:01 am
User ID on P2PDL.com: Kodiak8
P2P Client: uTorrent

Re: Pls Give Me Permission

Postby Kodiak8 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:06 am

Dear Admin,
I am Kodiak8.I am a trusted uploader on TPB.

thepiratebay.org/user/Kodiak8/

you can check.well,mi plan is here is to upload porn movie.jut need your valuable permission.
Thanks

VYTO
Moderator
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:40 am

Re: Pls Give Me Permission

Postby VYTO » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:27 am

sagarsingha wrote:Pls Sir Give Me Permission To Share My Work Here..... I Know How To Create Torrent bcz Already Posted As A Uploader In Desitorrents and Hon3yhd also.... with same username sagarsingha.... pls sir approve me to share my work..........


Uploading rights added.

VYTO
Moderator
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:40 am

Re: Pls Give Me Permission

Postby VYTO » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:28 am

honey01 wrote:@vyto

mmm he is junior mod on ssx, if that counts


Thanks honey01

VYTO
Moderator
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:40 am

Re: Pls Give Me Permission

Postby VYTO » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:29 am

Kodiak8 wrote:Dear Admin,
I am Kodiak8.I am a trusted uploader on TPB.

thepiratebay.org/user/Kodiak8/

you can check.well,mi plan is here is to upload porn movie.jut need your valuable permission.
Thanks


Sorry but porn (video) uploading is not allowed.


Return to “Uploader Status Request”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests